Rules & Policy
- All submitted material must be your original work. We do not accept submission with copyrighted material that you do not own, or have clearance to use.
- 10 Minutes Max (including credits) equates to a script of 10 pages (not including the title page).
- Each film with in the project should have different actors. No film can use the same actors as another film.
- Registration Fee: Payment should be submitted through PayPal first, then send the receipt along with your script or film. Your script or film will not be reviewed without the payment receipt.
- Each writer must submit their script to email@example.com along with your registration receipt.
- Deadlines are final. No extensions.
- Once the films are submitted to PhillyCAM, no changes or updates can be made. (Please double check your work: opening credits, sound, color, closing credits; view it from different electronic devices if need be).
- Filmmaker is required to attend scheduled screening(s) of the project.
- By submitting your script and film, you are giving the producers Live Footage 215 permission to use your film as part of the 5 Shorts Project.