To date, the 5 Shorts Project has produced 15 short films that enabled aspiring filmmakers with no experience to gain industry credit and local distribution on Comcast and Verizon. All participants received IMDb credit and retained ownership of their films.
If you have a short film idea and are not sure how to transform it from script to an actual film, we can help you.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Hands-on Filmmaking Experience.
- Cast & Crew provided by Live Footage 215.
- One – on – One Coaching
- Access to discounted film editing services.
- IMDb Credit.
- Your film aired on Comcast and Verizon.
- Ownership of your film.
- Local Film Screening of your film.
- Exposure. Exposure. Exposure.
We are now accepting submissions for Season 4. This year, we are accepting completed short films as well. Meaning, if you have a short film that is already completed and you would like to gain more exposure for your film, you can submit it to our project.
Submission Fees and Deadlines:
- Early Submission Deadline: 6/21/17 $30 Fee
- Regular Submission Deadline: 7/16/17 $50 Fee
Submissions are closed for Season 4.
Highlights from Previous Seasons
We were featured in the Philadelphia Tribune
Councilman -At- Large David Oh attended Our Screening
Watch Party for the 5 Shorts Project on TV